Digital Technology and Multimedia represent some of the fastest-growing and innovative industries. From Film and TV to Gaming and Systems, you will have the opportunity to explore the most exciting areas of entertainment, infrastructure or software.
Studying at Ashton will give you access to the latest equipment and technology. You will be based in the IT building fully fitted with computer labs, technology suites, a network room and TV studio. Depending on your interests and chosen courses, you will also have access to industry standard software including the full Adobe Creative programs, Autodesk Maya and more.
Through our Digital Technology and Multimedia courses you will work analytically and produce digitally. You will expand your skill set and learn how to adapt, preparing you for a careers in the technology or media sectors.
- Editing suites
- Dedicated TV and Film Studio
- Access to state of the art equipment
- Work placement opportunities
- Highly skilled teaching staff bringing creative industry experience
- BFI workshops and residential
- Enrichment, trips and visits including Ashton TV, annual trip to New York, Home cinema, Coronation Street studios, Harry Potter studios
- The Georges: Awards ceremony showcases work and skills to professionals
- Ashton Talks: Visiting Speakers from industry including the BBC, Picture Lock Productions, producer Rony Ghosh and Graphic Motion Designer Michael Pettyt